Top Angebot - Sommer 2021
Direkt buchen und beim Zimmerpreis sparen!
Warum? Weil Sie doch nicht mehr als notwendig zahlen wollen!
Bestpreisgarantie! gratis Upgrades! = nur für Direktbucher
NEU - 2021
Doppelzimmer mit Frühstück inklusive: ab € 99,-- pro Nacht
Einzelzimmer mit Frühstück inklusive: ab € 82,00 pro Nacht
Book directly and save on the room price!
Why? Because you don't want to pay more than necessary!
Best price guarantee! free upgrades! = only for direct bookers
NEW - Summer 2021
Double room - breakfast included: from € 99.00 per night
Single room - breakfast included: from € 82.00 per night
Tourist trips to Austria are possible again! (As of 6/28/21)
We look forward to welcoming you again. From most European and some other countries, entry is possible within the framework of the 3-G rule (recovered - vaccinated - tested) without quarantine.
As of June 24th, this list of safe countries / regions also includes: Albania, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, North Macedonia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Taiwan, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
• List of safe countries for entry into Austria: www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information/entry-regulations
• Test options for guests in Vienna: https://www.wien.info/en/travel-info/corona-information/testing-options-vienna-guests-388220
• Since June 10th, pre-entry registration is only required under certain circumstances.
• Pre travel clearance: This does not apply when entering from safe countries, but only if you have been tested, vaccinated or recovered (proof required).
• If you only want to take the test after entering the country, you have to register. You can find it here: entry.ptc.gv.at
Welcome to the Aviano!
For your safety and that of our employees, we have developed a comprehensive hygiene and prevention concept. All employees have been trained and will be happy to help you with any questions. Our employees are vaccinated and are also tested regularly.
So let's go!
Have you been tested, recovered or vaccinated?
Best, we look forward to welcoming you again. When checking in, you need to show your valid proof at reception.
The following applies as valid proof:
• Negative PCR test (validity: three days from the date of issue)
• Negative antigen test from test street, pharmacy etc. (validity: 2 days from date of issue)
• Antigen test for personal use (digital), which is recorded in an official data processing system. Validity: one day from the date of issue
• New: self-tests are also accepted on site, but these are only valid for our company and this one visit.
• For children, school tests will also count as entry tests. Children under 10 years of age are exempt from the obligation to provide evidence.
• Vaccination: Evidence can be provided by means of a vaccination certificate, vaccination card or printout. This is valid from the 22nd day after the first vaccination (but this must not be more than 3 months ago). With the second vaccination, the first vaccination must not be more than 9 months ago.
• Recovery: A doctor's confirmation that an infection with SARS Cov2 has already been overcome and is no longer than six months ago.
• A separation notice if this was issued for a person who was demonstrably ill with SARS-Cov2 in the last 6 months prior to the planned test.
We will be happy to send you a list of the possibilities for testing in the area.
Our rooms are cleaned thoroughly as usual, after departure the room will be disinfected completely. Critical points such as TV remote controls, door + window handles, soap dispenser in the bathroom, toilet, light switches etc.) are disinfected.
In addition, we have no decorative pillows and blankets, no decorative objects or room folders.
Viruses and other pathogens become inactive on many surfaces and textiles by themselves after a while, which increases safety.
For security reasons for our staff and our guests, there will be no automatic daily room cleaning during the stay.
On request, we are happy to clean the room every day.
Please ask at the reception or housekeeping if you want to have your room cleaned. Towels will be changed on a daily basis.
You can get the disinfected room key at the reception, where a partition made of plexiglass ensures your protection.
Contact points in the public areas are regularly disinfected by our employees.
We kindly ask you to adhere to the following rules:
Keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from employees or other people.
Use the disinfection options offered when entering the reception area and wash your hands as often as possible.
If you show any signs of illness, please call the reception and stay in the room until a doctor arrives (public hotline 1450)
If required, you can also get a disposable mask at the reception.
We take care of each other!